Friday, May 6, 2011

The Look of Love: Mothering Sunday

This weekend marks mother's day for millions of us! We will be celebrating with our mothers, grandmothers and our extended families this Sunday.

Most of us at Enjemma are fairly new parents.  At times, it has been interesting and amusing listening to everyone's story. The one thing we all seem to have in common... is a deeper appreciation for our own mothers and the sacrifices they sometimes made for us.

I, on the other-hand, am hoping my husband has given into my blatant hints and will purchase Lorraine Pascal's Baking Made Easy for me. I want my children to admire and love me too, therefor a delicious cupcake recipe is always a sure thing in our household.

Please remember to treat all your mothers, mums, mama's and mummies in waiting like queens this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment