Monday, June 13, 2011

GUEST EDITOR: Blogger Style

Occupation - Press Assistant and Fashion Blogger of DoyouNoah
Location - London, England
What Enjemma dress represents 'your' style?
My favourite is the cream Marock Enjemma Smock girls dress. I love to embrace earth toned colours and bold prints in my everyday wear and this dress mixes the two styles well. I particularly love the intricate geometric-patterns used on this dress, beautiful and unique prints all in one!

Guest Editor Aba of DoyouNoah Blog
What decade would you have liked to live in?
It has to be the decade of discos, the 70's, definitely for all it’s vintage glamour!
I loved the fashion trends that came from this era, ranging from boho to more glamorous looks that all made the catwalks this summer. My favourite looks are the platform heels, flowing maxi dresses, jumpsuits and halternecks, afros and feathered hair all totally fabulous!
What is the latest album or song you downloaded?
Beyonce latest single.  So it only inevitable I will buy her new album too and I'm sure I wouldn't be disappointed!
What book/s are you currently reading?
The Ice cream girls by a British author called Dorothy Koomson about a heartwarming yet gripping tale of friendship.
What is your favorite kids book?
Any Roald Dahl book.
What is your favorite vacation destination?
Ibiza

Aba of Doyounoah blog at London Fashion week, night out with bbf singer Katy Shotter and in the latest high street finds.
What is your babysitting tip?
I try to avoid bedtimes battles by limiting any active play or television, for an hour before bed to get my niece into “bedtime mode”. Then after reading her bedtime story, I dim the lights and keep noise to a minimal to ensure her sleep pattern isn't disrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment